Oklahoma 21st Century Community Learning Centers
Greetings 21st CCLC Grantees!
Thank you for taking the time to visit this page! Here you will find valuable resources that will guide you in both the quality improvement process and the statewide evaluation process. Please check back frequently, as this page will be updated on an ongoing basis. We here at the Weikart Center are honored to be working with you and supporting you through this process. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or comments.
For questions related to statewide evaluation contact Leanne Roy: 734-714-2528 or email@example.com
For questions related to the Quality Improvement Process contact Angelina Garner: 734-714-2523 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions related specifically to Scores Reporter, contact the Scores Reporter Support Team at email@example.com
All other questions should be direct to Sonia Johnson at the Oklahoma State Department of Education: 405-522-6225 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
UPCOMING EVENTS (Please see complete timeline in resource list below).
Box sets will be processed and delivered to program sites October 1st-30th.
*You will also receive your scores reporter login information via email October 1st-30th.
Click HERE to submit PQA Scores and/or Improvement Plans.
2016 EVALUATION SURVEYS
2016-17 Annual Performance Report Data Management Spreadsheet
- The data management spreadsheet has been updated to reflect the data required for the Tactile Group's system.
The 2016-17 Data Management Spreadsheet can be downloaded using the link at the bottom of this page under, "attachments."
- Once you've completed your spreadsheet, load it using the file drop below.
- Self Assessment Check-In and Scores Reporter Demo Webinars – November 2015 - This webinar will review the self assessment process and allow for sites to share their progress and ask questions. There will also be a demonstration of the online Scores Reporter database and how to utilitize the system for self assessment entry, reporting, and improvement planning.
- Improvement Planning Webinar – February 2016 - This webinar will walk step-by-step through the planning process to check in with site leads and support them in leading their teams in planning.
- DESSA Webinar – February 2016
- Data Management Webinar – September 2016
There are also a number of materials below that can help support you. Please see below for a list of important resources.
|Click Here to Download the 2016-17 Oklahoma Data Management Spreadsheet.xls||175 KB|