Oklahoma 21st Century Community Learning Centers
Greetings 21st CCLC Grantees!
Thank you for taking the time to visit this page! Here you will find valuable resources that will guide you in both the quality improvement process and the statewide evaluation process. Please check back frequently, as this page will be updated on an ongoing basis. We here at the Weikart Center are honored to be working with you and supporting you through this process. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or comments.
For questions related to PPICS data collection and statewide evaluation contact Samantha Sugar: 202-250-3144 or email@example.com
For questions related to the Quality Improvement Process contact Angelina Garner: 734-714-2523 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions related specifically to Scores Reporter, contact Paul LaMacchia: 734-714-2508 or email@example.com
All other questions should be direct to Sonia Johnson at the Oklahoma State Department of Education: 405-522-6225 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
UPCOMING EVENTS (Please see complete timeline in resource list below).
EVALUATION DATA COLLECTION - MARCH 10 - APRIL 25
Box sets will be processed and delivered to program sites between October 14th and November 8th.
*You will receive your scores reporter login information via email from Paul LaMacchia between October 14th and November 8th.
Click HERE to submit PQA Scores and/or Improvement Plans.
PROFILE AND PERFORMANCE INFORMATION COLLECTION SYSTEM (PPICS)
Please click HERE to enter your PPICS information.
2014 EVALUATION SURVEYS (coming in March 2014!)
Please click on the following links to access the 2014 21st CCLC Evaluation Surveys
2014 Youth Survey (grades 4-12 only)
2014 Parent Survey (paper survey only - please make sure your mailing address is up to date)
You can also access the online survey administration guides and protocols in the resource section below.
Please complete surveys by April 25th, 2014.
- Grantee Profile Webinars - January 2014 - This is an informational webinar regarding the Grantee Profile section of the Profile and Performance Information Collection System (PPICS). This webinar will walk participants through each module of the Grantee Profile, review the data management spreadsheet, and provide an update on timelines and expectations.
- Program Improvement Plan Check-In Webinar - January 2014 - This interactive webinar provides a foundation for leading a team of staff through the creation of a program improvement plan. During this webinar, participants learn how to use the online Scores Reporter to review their program self and/or external assessment data, and step through a goal-setting process.
- 2013 Leading Indicator Report Webinar - February 13, 2013 - This webinar will cover the formatting and content of the Leading Indicator report as well as highlight key findings from the statewide evaluation. It is important that grantees attend/view this webinar prior to participation in the Planning with Data sessions at the end of February.
- APR PPICS Webinars – May 2013 - This is an informational webinar regarding the Annual Performance Report (APR) section of the Profile and Performance Information Collection System (PPICS). This webinar will walk participants through each module of the APR, revisit the data management spreadsheet, and provide an update on timelines and expectations.
- Self Assessment Check-In and Scores Reporter Demo Webinars – November 2013 - This webinar will review the self assessment process and allow for sites to share their progress and ask questions. There will also be a demonstration of the online Scores Reporter database and how to utilitize the system for self assessment entry, reporting, and improvement planning.
Click here to enter your contact logs.
There are also a number of materials below that can help support you. Please see below for a list of important resources.
|PQA Basics-Plus.pdf||7.86 MB|
|OK 21st CCLC 2013-2014 YPQI & Evaluation Timeline.pdf||181.14 KB|
|How to Use the Oklahoma Data Management Spreadsheet 2013-2014.pdf||64.04 KB|
|Oklahoma Data Management Spreadsheet 2013-2014.xls||87.5 KB|
|2014 OK 21st CCLC Passive Consent Form.pdf||40.53 KB|